PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE SUBMITTING
If you would like to be considered for a band slot on Hage Fest 99, please read and follow the following instructions.
- Commitment – Before you submit, please make sure that the full band will be available. Any bands that ask to play footsie with the time slots may have their time forfeited. With over 25 spots to fill and many more submissions, we need to keep things as smooth as possible. Keep in mind that we remember which bands cause stress by pushing their start time, and we remember who leaves immediately after their set as well.
- Submissions will be active from March 1st to March 31st, 2019. After that time, bands will be selected and confirmed individually. If you submit too late, there is very little to no chance of getting selected.
- The show will run from 5pm Friday August 23rd until 5pm Sunday August 25th. Bands will begin at 10am on Saturday and Sunday. Late night cutoff time is 11pm both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Please arrive and check in at least 1 hour before your set start time.
To Submit: Compose an email to: HageEntertainment@gmail.com
Please put the name of your band as the subject of the email.
In the message body, please include the following information:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Email Address
- City where you practice
- Years active
- Names and roles of all band members (ex. James Hetfield, Guitar)
- Band website / Social media
- Link to music (YouTube or Bandcamp highly preferred)
- Which day do you prefer (Fri, Sat, or Sun)
PLEASE attach a logo if you have one
PLEASE fill out all information. Submissions with incomplete or missing fields may be discarded!
We expect a lot of submissions, so please be patient. Thank you for reading this and we hope to see you there!
108 Johnson Ln, Oxford NY 13830